Let there be light!¶
A R documentation website.
- ugo_r_doc is a corpus: a catalog of books, manuals, articles, presentations, videos, podcasts, summaries, notes, code snippets, excerpts, websites, etc.
- A Mkdocs site is automatically indexed. The ‘docs’ is a searchable knowledge-based system.
- You type a keyword, it leads to several sources, you identify the document the source belongs to, and you go retrieve the document; whether it is a digital or a material document. Fast and easy!
- For that matter, generously adding keywords to the ‘docs’ is crucial (adding them in subscript makes them stand apart).
- Citations, keywords, links, etc.; they all provide leads.
- The corpus is unstructured. There is no unique chapter dedicated to one topic.
- Knowledge is rather cumulated, layer after layer, resulting in a hotchpotch of information.
- Information may be repeted among many documents, with different explanations, or some more comprehensive.
- Newer entries might also supplement or contradict older entries.